Let’s face it, if you want the ultimate in independence, look no further than a state-of-the-art RV. Fuelled up and with a healthy supply of food and water, you can disappear into the wilderness and enjoy a luxurious life that is known as ‘glamping’, or comfort with e ‘g’. Staying at resorts is usually where the majority of the holiday budget goes and with luxury fittings, your RV is your home wherever you happen to be.
Here are a few compelling reasons to start looking at RVs with a view to making a purchase.
- Great long-term holiday investment – When you add up the cost of a 3-week holiday in a tropical resort, including flights, that’s quite a lot of money; multiply that by 10 and it is cheaper to invest in an RV. You own your home because it makes sense, so why not own your holidays? Start by taking a look at some of the top brands on YouTube and see what kind of a budget you can come up with. You could use the equity in your home to finance the RV purchase by refinancing.
- Freedom & independence – Park up somewhere beautiful, activate the slide out awnings and get the garden furniture out, it really is as simple as that! Of course, you should plan each trip, booking campsites via the web and checking out the local attractions, but some adventurous types prefer to head off in a general direction and take things as they come. With a decent supply of drinking water, propane gas for cooking and a solar energy system, you can vanish for up to 10 days without needing any assistance.
- Spend quality time with the family – When you are all together for a week, it builds a strong family bond and who better to be with when you enjoy the beauty of nature than your family? Australia is a huge country, so there are always new regions to explore in your fully fitted RV. If the kids are in their teenage years and you’ve almost finished paying the mortgage, now would be the right time to invest in an RV. If you ever wondered about the myth of wearing wet socks to bed, click here.
- Great for long weekends – It isn’t only the annual holiday when you can use your RV, long weekends offer the perfect opportunity to explore somewhere new or visit one of your favourite beaches. Even day trips are more comfortable in a luxury RV and you can always invite a couple of friends along.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – By using solar power and being self-sufficient, you are greatly reducing your family’s carbon footprint. No jet aircraft and with a hybrid power unit, the RV is eco-friendly, meaning you can holiday without feeling guilty about excessive carbon emissions.
There is no better way to experience the wonders of Australia than in a state-of-the-art RV, while you and your family live a luxurious lifestyle.