Are you also looking for a solution to fix SKYUI error code 1 while launching Skyrim Script Extender? Don’t worry, just run SKYRIM with administrator access to install it correctly on your device. SKYRIM is a fantasy role-playing game that allows users to add custom modifications with its extensive mod programs. It is still in its infancy or development stage and that’s why it couldn’t work up to our expectations.
It is a common error, which is caused due to several factors. This error mainly arises when you haven’t performed the installation correctly. However, you don’t need to worry, below we have got you covered with its root causes and also the best fixes that you can implement to get rid of the error.
What Causes The Skyui Error Code 1?
Before moving further to know the fix of the SKYUI error code, it is essential to know the major causes of the error. It will be convenient to find the best solution thereon. These are the main causes of this error.
1. Outdated Mod
Well, the outdated mod version is not compatible with the current one and it could be the biggest reason for the error. It can happen with any mod that you are using to play games.
2. Mod Conflicts
Running multiple mods on your device could also be a major cause of this error. It is because the mods are trying to modify the files of the game in different ways. Resulting, one mod blocks another one and that’s why they are giving undeniable results.
3. Incorrect Installation
Incorrect installation of SKSE can also be the reason for this error. Installing SKSE is a daunting task, which requires following every single step carefully, and skipping a single step can cause such errors.
Easy Steps To Fix The Skyui Error Code 1 Issue?
So, now we are providing you with some of the best ways that will help you to get rid of this error.
1. Run SKSE64 as an administrator
As we have mentioned earlier, SKSE requires administrator access to install it perfectly. Infect, requires more permission than normal applications, just follow the given steps below.
- First of all, you have to open the SKSE directory and head to SKSE63 by right-clicking on it.
- Now just tap on the Properties option and then tap on the Compatibility option.
- Then just tick mark the option of Run the program as an Administrator.
- Now just tap on the Apply button to make changes further. Then restart the application and check if the errors are resolved.
2. Install SKSE Manually
Installing SKSE manually will help to get rid of this error. Let us know how to do it manually.
- First, download the SKSE setup from the official SKSE website.
- Now install the setup in a location that you can easily access.
- Then you have to go to the folder named SKSE64_2_00_04.
- Now you have to select these files skse64_1_5_3.dll, skse64_loader.exe, and skse64_steam_loader.dll, then move them into the directory given below.
C:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition
- Then just open the SKSE64_2_00_04 folder and select the Script folder and all.PEX files.
- Now you have to copy those files and move them to the game’s script folder option.
- Then, you have to find Skyrim Special Edition in the C directory where you have to click on Data and then the Scripts option.
That’s it, just follow all the steps carefully to get rid of the error.
3. Use Mod Manager Tool
One of the best options to fix SKYUI error code 1 is to use the Mod Manager Tool. Let us know what you have to do next.
- First, you need to open Mod Manager and then Mod Manager Settings through the menu bar.
- Now just go to the General tab and enable all the options under the Association option.
- Then just tap on Ok to retain all the changes in Mod Manager.
- Now restart Skyrim to check whether the issue persists or not.
Still, if the issue is not resolved then just try the last method we have given below.
4. Shift Game Folder to a new location
You can shift the Skyrim folder to the new location to fix the error. Let us know the step-by-step guide to it.
- When you have installed games on your PC, there will be a Games folder in the C directory. If it is not there, just create a Games folder.
- Now you have to right-click on the Skyrim folder in the game’s directory and tap on properties under the context menu.
- Then go to the local files tab and head to the browse option, it will take you to the SSE folder.
- Now just launch Skyrim from the new location and it is done.
You May Also Like